Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Deden Siswanto in Indonesia Fashion Week 2012

I can still remember how the models walked so fast.
The light was low, so we can just adored them behind the layers of darkness.
But it doesn't decrease the scent of mystical ambiance that I truly enjoyed from the whole show.

Deden represents the classical era of old Indonesia,
the transforming phase of the old dynasties that collaborated into a whole nation to fight out the invaders.
This is the marriage between colonial era and modernity with the twist of intense choreography.

I wish I wasn't at the photographer zone and shouldn't capture the whole thing.
I wanna enjoy the show with my naked eyes,
because this is the most enjoyable show in Indonesia Fashion Week 2012.

Well done, Deden.


P.S: Sorry for the bad lighting. I've told you, it was dark.








 











No comments:

Post a Comment