Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Solange Knowles in Glamour France

It's Solange, not Beyonce, yo!

The singer's sister has stepped out to find that she also has a star personality.
In the latest edition of Glamour France, Solange Knowles shares her style secret.
"(My style is) very eclectic as I like to take risks, but I always cling to glamourous touches and classic details. I’m not necessarily inspired by magazines or fashion. I surf a lot on blogs and find it cool to see real style from real people."
 "My travels also influence me. I always take lots of pictures, and then inject all those inspirations into my wardrobe, my home decor, or my makeup. And we can’t forget the icons: Diana Ross, Erykah Badu, Bjork, and Lauryn Hill."







Photo courtesy of Glamour Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment