Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Latest Looklet Posts: All That Jazz

It's 1:40 AM down here in my messy boarding room. Alone, feeling the silent. Well, not a total silent, actually. At least there are my noisy fan and The Cardigans playing on my Winamp.

So, what am i doing when i absolutely sleepless?

Tonight i checked out some of my recent Looklet posts. Yea, it feels like a lifetime i haven't post my Looklet designs here. Here are those pretty ones:

All That Jazz
by Rerre Adysti


Head band by Urban Outfitters
Handbag by J Dauphin

Bracelet by Lotta Djossou

Belt by Beyond Retro

Mini Dress by Lipsy London

Heels by Karen Millen


Firstable, dont ask me why i chose the title. It just runs into my mind all of a sudden.

See, i put this petite little lady on my Looklet design again and again. I have no idea whether she's pretty or i was unconsciously made the designs based on my actual body size: petite.

Basically, the outfit seems any other pretty basic cocktail dress, and i ain't deny that (i'm not in the mood of talking about fashion dignity, though. LOL). To make it a bit out of basic, i put the dazzling belt from Beyond Retro.
I found this leather studded belt quite dazzling, especially when i combine it with the basic mini LBD. Mind the size, petite ladies. It helps to increase ur stunning look.

Beside the jewel-studded leather belts, here are some stuffs to combine this All That Jazz classy night:


The main menu, the mini dress by Lipsy London.
I chose this dress as it reminds me to the pretty-baby,
Marylin Monroe.
Heck, no, u dont have to stand above the manhole blower
to get the same allure.
This mini LBD has been one the most classic-but-evergreen
dress ever!













The bracelet by Lotta Djoussou.
Does anyone know what shape is it?
An eagle? Dove? Swan?
Mind the shape, i love it! :)













The heels by Karen Millen.
Oh my... Is it the thing that Cinderella dropped
on the late-night party?
Wow, i guess i've made the wrong choice as i put the
jewel-studded belt as the highlight of this design.
Come put the spotlight to this baby! :)












Fur handbag by J Dauphin.
Needless to say, i love it pretty mucho.
Ladies, make sure you're not on PETA's blacklist
for wearing this fur at the party.
(Hell, no, i'm not offensing u, PETA. i'm just wishing
that this smooth bag doesn't made out of real animal fur)











You might not see it pretty well, but this pretty feather
head band is on top of this classic outfit design.
Really have no idea of what feather are those.
But, heck yeah, i love it!
Way sooooo vintage! :)

Head band by Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment