Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Wish List: Come, Lucky Time, Come!

Well, hello everyone. It's Dec 31 and we'll celebrate the new year's eve tonite! Yeaaay!
Unfortunately, i'll just stay at home, watching the tellie, then adjust my watch to the exact hour. Haha.

So, what will i do, what will i be in 2011?
Here's my wish list:

1. Working as a journalist in a media
Sorry for have no time to write down on this blog that i've had a very nice time on my internship program in Bintang Indonesia. Last Friday was my last day of being an intern on that entertainment tabloid. As someone who absolutely passionate of being a journalist since i was in high school, it feels like i've finally reached my dream.
But i haven't reach the satisfaction of being a journalist if i do it just as an intern. I wanna do it for living. Next year!

Here are the medias i wanna work with:

fashionesedaily.com
For God sake, i'm craving for being a fashion journalist!
Urban Style magz
 This magazine belongs to Sedaya Citra Media which also the owner of Bintang Indonesia. Both located in the same building and even in the same room. Only a red-thick partition that separates the room. I knew some of the journalists, like Stallone, Novita, and Agung, and they're sooooo hilariously fun! They're nice and friendly. Ok, i should've talk about the magz, but the people factor could be the most important thing. If your job is good, your salary is good, your room is good, but the people is always stare at you with cat eyes and makes you feel uncomfortable, just leave it, safe and sound!

Anyway, i miss Stallone, Novita, and mas Agung :')

Bintang Indonesia
 I love the job, i love the events that we usually being invited, i love interviewing the celebrity, and i love the facility. Really. That's nice being an entertainment journalist.

Extra Wishlist
Harper's Bazaar
Well, i'm a newbie in journalism world. I know it's almost impossible for me to work with Harper's in 2011 as my very first professional job, but i do craving for a position there.

  2. Money-Making
 How? Are you asking me how to do it? By achieving my first wishlist, of course ;)
 Oh, maybe by opening my own online shop, too. It's been a long time dream and i wanna make it true, ASAP. 

3. Style-upgrading
Let's start it with dazzling shoes and chic dresses. 


Now let's prepare the brand new day with huge dreams and plans.
Happy New Year and have a nice future! :)


P.S: Happy bday to my lecturer, best-friend, and life-adviser, Yearry Panji who reaches his 28th year on earth today. Thanks for every story and life-lesson that you've taught me and keeping my two biggest secrets! Love ya, dude! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Thanks for linking me, I'll link you back :) Happy New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kirsten! Oh, i'm using your blog as one of my handicraft guide book ;)

    ReplyDelete