Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Age Philosophy of Scarlett Johansson

In the April issue of Vogue, Scarlett Johansson talks about her high-flying movie role and surprising new romance.
But not any of those topics that catch my eyes.
It's the quote that she says about her age the wisdom of maturity that she had when she reaches her age now.

“It feels like a lifetime ago,” Johansson says. “Am I happy I’m not 20 anymore? Yeah. Nineteen? I don’t want to be that age. It’s incredibly confusing.”

For most people, 20s is the happiest age of all time.
The most productive, the most ambitious, and the most sensual age.
I'm in my 20s now. Early 20s.
But I guess I've wasted a lot than I've ever thought.
Will I say the same like Scarlet 10 years from now?

Meanwhile I reminiscing about my age, here's some photos of Scarlett Johansson in Vogue, taken by the maestro celebrity photographer, Mario Testino.









No comments:

Post a Comment