Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another Latest Looklet Creations

Maaf yah, diselang dulu tulisan "The Hectic Day!"-nya. Sekarang mau ngepost beberapa design Looklet.

Safari Land


Asalnya dari sini...
I really have no idea what's gotten into my brain when mix-matching the looks with that creepy background.
Dear Looklet, have you ever think of a new background?
Errr... i mean, new background(s)?

I cant think of another stuff to replace the knee-length socks, anyway.
I'm so sorry for using the net hosiery. Yes, i'm in my deepest concioussness. I know she looks like a whore.

Paint Me


You better say it like this,
"Yeah... baby, paint me... Paint my body... Uuuurgh..."
with a very thirsty look.

But i kinda like it. Very much.

Welcome to Checked Airline


I love vintage style. A lot. Especially vintage stewardesses.
So i made this look. But then i turned it into a retro secretary instead.
Accidentally.

Say I'm A Goof


Di Looklet, supaya jadi terkenal dan banyak followers, mesti bikin looks yang beda.
Terkadang lo mesti bikin yang aneh banget banget kayak Lady Gaga supaya banyak yang nge-like.
Masalahnya, kalo gw pengen bikin yan simple tapi cathcy, gimandosdos?

Ini asalnya dari sini...


Through the Neighbourhood



I wish i could go around my neighbourhood with this look.
Seriously.
Also with that net tank top.

Life is Blue. So Are You.


I guess i've heard this phrase somewhere.

Living on A Playground


"Living on A Playground" is the prequel of "Leaving on A Jetplane".

Oh geez... i forgot to change the background!
Tap The Toe


What the fuck is "tap the toe"? | I dont know!
But you made it! | I just made it, not knowing it!


Well... so i've made 8 looks today. Thanks for the very fast internet connection at my office.
I owe you guys a lot.

But please dont bully me like this :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment