Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Help Me to Find A (better) Hair Style

It's been more than a decade i've had this long straight black hair. Imagine how bored i am when each time i saw my face in the mirror and put my eyes on the hair. I was thinking about to cut it, dye it, curl it, anything to make a change.

Back to the secondary school era, i've curled my hair. It was a huge decision for a 5 grade student to curl her hair. It's getting bigger when i realize that my family isn't a type of the style-seeker one.

Now i' thinking about to curl it again. But first, i have to choose what's best for my oblong face. For those who have no idea about what oblong face is, set your mind to Sarah Jessica Parker.




To be honest, she has the weirdest face i've ever seen. Her long face makes her look so old and there's no hairstyle could match into it.
Then i look at my own face and realize that we have the same face shape.
Does it means that i have the weirdest face that looks so old and there's no hairstyle could match into my face?

So, what kind of hairstyle that i want?
I badly want for a curl hair. Even the curling iron has been my best friend for years. I used it each time i feel bored or dropped-down. Touching up my look could barely change my mood, somehow.
Now, let's check into these curly hairstyles and see which one could fit into mine.

This is what I crave for now. A long curl hair that close to a bed-head style could fit into mine. But the soft cut on top of the hair could make my hair looks soggy.

I wish i could up-do my hair like this for a party.

If i have a smaller face, you'll see me like this. Yes, with this hairstyle.


Put your eyes on the hair, baby, not the outfit.

So now, which one's best for me?
Choose it. Help me to decide. Please :(

No comments:

Post a Comment